Monday 18 November 2013

Tom Hopper gets 4th overall for All Terrain Cyles in Harriers vs Cyclists 2013

Tom Hopper gets 4th overall for All Terrain Cycles in Harriers v Cyclists 2013

 This is what he has to say about the race:

"I got 4th from 214 overall, 3rd cyclist. I was just over a minute behind the leading cyclist despite a crash and only having one brake from the start.

I got a running personal best yesterday in the Abbey Dash 10k-32:43 which earned me 107th from 9443. I took 1 minute and 18 seconds off my time from July. This shows a fair step up in my fitness over the 4months that've passed. I'm getting there now, it's coming back :-) Once the mtb season begins in March I'll have been back at it for a year, progression is coming along nicely :-)  "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Great effort Tom , but try and stay on the bike next time !

No comments:

Post a Comment