Friday 22 November 2013


I recently purchased my first road bike through All Terrain Cycles http://www.allterraincycles.co.uk/ ahead of a charity cycle ride from Bristol to Bordeaux. I had done a lot of web based research and looked through lots of sites for the right bike at the right price, I found the price really competitive on ATC, plus the range of complimentary products and accessories was great. I called the office number to find out if they were happy to take payment from a company run cycle to work scheme, which they were. I then received constant updates from Natasha in the office, including confirmation that payment had been received, an update that the shoes I ordered were out of stock and a suggestion of a suitable alternative and confirmation that they had checked a garment before sending it out and had found a defect so they had contacted the manufacturer to send a replacement. The bike, and all of the other bits I ordered arrived safely with a courier the next day. I have nothing but good things to say about All Terrain Cycles and their staffs attention to detail and would highly recommend them. Now all I have to do is cycle 500 miles!


http://www.allterraincycles.co.uk/.Cannondale-2013-Synapse-Tiagra-Road-Bike_127787.htm

Tim E

No comments:

Post a Comment